Trevor J.L. Burggraff
Trevor J.L. Burgraff practices in the areas of environmental and natural resources compliance, permitting, and litigation. Mr. Burggraff advises clients on a variety of environmental topics, including federal, state, and local air programs; stormwater and SPCC compliance; and waste and hazardous waste management. Mr. Burggraff has worked on various environmental issues in administrative appeals and in state and federal courts, as well as advised local administrative boards during appeals. Mr. Burggraff also assists clients with internal auditing and continuing education programs and presenting seminars and classes.
- LL.M. in Health Law and Policy from Southern Illinois University School of Law (2010)
- J. D. from Southern Illinois University School of Law (2009)
- B.S. in Justice and Social Inquiry from Arizona State University (summa cum laude) (2006)
- Certificate in Dispute Resolution from Pepperdine University (2004)
While at SIU, Mr. Burggraff served as Chief Justice of the Appellate Court team.
Licensure & Affiliations
- Licensed to practice in Arizona
- Licensed to practice in Illinois
- Licensed to practice in the Supreme Court of the United States
- Licensed to practice in the Fifth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Licensed to practice in the Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Licensed to practice in the Federal District Court for Arizona
- Accredited by the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs
- Member of the State Bar of Arizona
- Member of the Illinois State Bar
Mr. Burggraff currently participates in ASU Law School's Environmental Law Mentorship program and volunteers for various ASU competitions and events. Mr. Burggraff was named the 2016 Mentor of the Year for the Mentorship Initiative for Sustainability Law at the ASU School of Law. He has also represented veterans in appeals claims before the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs and lectured at Arizona State University.