Elizabeth A. Alongi
Elizabeth Alongi practices in the areas of land use, zoning, municipal law, real estate and Indian law. Prior to joining Jorden Hiser & Joy, Ms. Alongi served as a law clerk for the Honorable James B. Sult of the Arizona Court of Appeals.
- J.D. (cum laude) at the University of Arizona (2004)
- B.A. (cum laude) at Benedictine College (1992)
While at the University of Arizona, Ms. Alongi was a managing editor of the Arizona Law Review
Licensure & Affiliations
- Licensed to practice in Arizona
- Licensed to practice in New Mexico
- Licensed to practice before the U.S. District Court for Arizona
- Licensed to practice before the U.S. Ninth Circuit Court of Appeals
- Member of the State Bar of Arizona
- Member of the State Bar of New Mexico
Ms. Alongi is a member of the Arizona Women Lawyers Association. She also volunteers with various organizations within Arizona.