J. Christopher Vamos
J. Christopher Vamos practices in the areas of environmental, natural resources and hazardous materials transportation law. Mr. Vamos regularly represents clients in manufacturing, steel, petroleum and natural gas industries. Prior to joining Jorden Hiser & Joy, Mr. Vamos managed environmental and hazardous materials transportation programs for a major semiconductor manufacturer.
- J.D. (cum laude) from Vermont Law School (1994)
- Master of Studies in Environmental Law (summa cum laude) from Vermont Law School (1994)
- B.S. in Civil Engineering from the University of Delaware (1989)
Licensure & Affiliations
- Licensed to practice in Arizona
- Member of the State Bar of Arizona