NSR Law Blog - State NSR Program Approval Roundup: May 1 through July 5, 2017
Jul 10, 2017
In the NSR Law Blog, Eric Hiser begins what he plans as a regular series by providing updates on EPA state NSR program approval actions. This roundup includes Alabama, Alaska, California (multiple districts), Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, Maryland, New Hampshire, New Mexico, North Dakota and South Dakota.
NSR Law Blog will issue roundups periodically, at least quarterly, depending on the number of actions. Please send us feedback on any changes to state approval status or additional information you would like included in these state roundups. Read more HERE.
- Has Pruitt Tapped the Brakes on Clean Air Act Section 114 Requests?
- NSR Law Blog - OAQPS: Appendix W Section 8 updates
- EPA and Army Corps publish the long awaited proposed WOTUS rule
- NSR Law Blog - Draft EPA National Program Managers Guidance Suggests Focus on Monitoring and Timely
- NSR Law Blog - State NSR Program Approval Roundup: May 1 through July 5, 2017
- Region 9 updates
- EPA’s new Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements rule - effective as of May 30, 2017.
- NSR Law Blog - EAB Reject Requirement for Digital Camera Optical Technology
- NSRLaw Blog - Exploring the Ameren PSD decision
- NSRLaw Blog - PM2.5 Implementation Rule Changes NNSR Permit Requirements
- NSR Law Blog - EPA Delays 30 Rules - Including Appendix W Modeling Update
- NSR Law Blog - EPA Updates PSD Permit Appeal Rules
- NSR Law Blog - EPA Issues Direct Final Rule to Allow Rescission of Step 2 PSD Permits
- NSR Law Blog - EPA Announces “Next Steps” for Step 2 PSD Permits After UARG
- NSR Law Blog - EPA “No Action Assurance” for Step 2 PSD Permit GHG Conditions
- NSR Law Blog is active!
- Doug Jorden - 2017 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, 2016 List of Southwest Super Lawyers
- Eric Hiser - 2017 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America
- Welcome to Jorden Hiser & Joy
- Eric Hiser - 2016 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America