NSR Law Blog - EPA Delays 30 Rules - Including Appendix W Modeling Update
Feb 02, 2017
At NSR Law Blog, Eric Hiser takes a look at EPA's "Delay of Effective Date for 30 Final Regulations Published by the Environmental Protection Agency between October 28, 2016 and January 17, 2017," which delays the effective date of 30 EPA rules until March 21, 2017. Read more HERE.
- EPA’s new Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements rule - effective as of May 30, 2017.
- NSR Law Blog - EAB Reject Requirement for Digital Camera Optical Technology
- NSRLaw Blog - Exploring the Ameren PSD decision
- NSRLaw Blog - PM2.5 Implementation Rule Changes NNSR Permit Requirements
- NSR Law Blog - EPA Delays 30 Rules - Including Appendix W Modeling Update
- NSR Law Blog - EPA Updates PSD Permit Appeal Rules
- NSR Law Blog - EPA Issues Direct Final Rule to Allow Rescission of Step 2 PSD Permits
- NSR Law Blog - EPA Announces “Next Steps” for Step 2 PSD Permits After UARG
- NSR Law Blog - EPA “No Action Assurance” for Step 2 PSD Permit GHG Conditions
- NSR Law Blog is active!
- Doug Jorden - 2017 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, 2016 List of Southwest Super Lawyers
- Eric Hiser - 2017 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America
- Welcome to Jorden Hiser & Joy
- Eric Hiser - 2016 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America
- Doug Jorden - 2016 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, 2015 List of Southwest Super Lawyers
- Eric Hiser Named to the 2015 Edition of The Best Lawyers In America
- Doug Jorden Named to the 2015 Edition of The Best Lawyers In America
- Fourth Circuit Narrows Permit Shield for General NPDES Permits under Clean Water Act
- Supreme Court Partially Upholds and Rejects EPA’s “Greenhouse Gas Tailoring Rule”
- Coal Producer Hit with Record Fine for Violating Discharge Permit