NSR Law Blog - EPA Announces “Next Steps” for Step 2 PSD Permits After UARG
Feb 02, 2017
Eric Hiser reviews EPA's announcement of the next steps for Step 2 PSD Permits after Utility Air Regulatory Group v. EPA. Read more HERE.
The Jorden Bischoff & Hiser, PLC blog is designed to provide companies with news and information on subject matters addressed by our firm. Posts include commentary, links to news, events and other developments. If you have any questions about a blog post and how it may apply to your company, please contact us. All blog posts are the opinion of the authoring attorney and are not legal opinions that should be relied upon unless first discussed with our legal staff.
- EPA’s new Hazardous Waste Generator Improvements rule - effective as of May 30, 2017.
- NSR Law Blog - EAB Reject Requirement for Digital Camera Optical Technology
- NSRLaw Blog - Exploring the Ameren PSD decision
- NSRLaw Blog - PM2.5 Implementation Rule Changes NNSR Permit Requirements
- NSR Law Blog - EPA Delays 30 Rules - Including Appendix W Modeling Update
- NSR Law Blog - EPA Updates PSD Permit Appeal Rules
- NSR Law Blog - EPA Issues Direct Final Rule to Allow Rescission of Step 2 PSD Permits
- NSR Law Blog - EPA Announces “Next Steps” for Step 2 PSD Permits After UARG
- NSR Law Blog - EPA “No Action Assurance” for Step 2 PSD Permit GHG Conditions
- NSR Law Blog is active!
- Doug Jorden - 2017 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, 2016 List of Southwest Super Lawyers
- Eric Hiser - 2017 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America
- Welcome to Jorden Hiser & Joy
- Eric Hiser - 2016 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America
- Doug Jorden - 2016 Edition of The Best Lawyers in America, 2015 List of Southwest Super Lawyers
- Eric Hiser Named to the 2015 Edition of The Best Lawyers In America
- Doug Jorden Named to the 2015 Edition of The Best Lawyers In America
- Fourth Circuit Narrows Permit Shield for General NPDES Permits under Clean Water Act
- Supreme Court Partially Upholds and Rejects EPA’s “Greenhouse Gas Tailoring Rule”
- Coal Producer Hit with Record Fine for Violating Discharge Permit